PHARMA HOUSE CUSTOMS BROKER
- Our chemical & pharma cool chain expert house broker has 42 years of experience on the trade. Operates in Mexico City and Veracruz.
- ISO 9001 SINCE 2001.
Certified Economic Operator (OAE for its initials in Spanish) registration under process.
- Cool Chain transportaction equipment 12 refrigerated truck 1 to 10 tons capacity.
Who are we
An integrated team of professionals with a high sense of responsibility covering customs brokerage a well as logistics for the Pharma business.
Facilities located 5 minutes away from Customs at Mexico International Airport
Types of Goods Commodities:
- Finished Products.
- Medical Devices.
- Food Supplements.
- Refrigerated, Frozen, Thermo sensitive.
- Vaccines, hormones, lab eggs, vitamins.
- Psychotropic and Narcotics.
- Kits and double-blind medicines.
- Reference standards.
Services We Provide
- Clearance of goods.
- Transportation of goods with the right equipment.
- Consulting solutions on foreign trade matters.
- Import Tariff Classification
- Consultation and Training of Foreign Trade.
- Timely information of significant changes legislation.
Merchandise Appraisal at Customs warehouse:
Environment 9ºC to 25ºC Controlled Temperature 15ºC to 25ºC Cooling 2ºC to 8ºC Freezing 0ºC to -20ºC
General Drug & Pharma Handling Flow
- Flight arrival
- Pick up MAWB from incoming airline and cargo transfer to our broker customs warehouse.
- Proform of Customs Formal Entry prepared.
- Original Documents to be received by the customer.
- After goods appraisal is completed, if goods are ok with commercial invoice, formal entry is prepared for payment to Customs.
- Validation and payment of the Formal Customs Entry.
- Customs Entry Modulation.
- Order scanning and customer shipping.
- Delivery of Goods to the Customer.